Everyone loves a good snack, am I right? Here is a list of our favorite things to pack along when we head out on short hikes with the kids!
- Trail Mix (We shop for different varieties to give the kids different mixtures each time.)
- Fruit & Veggie Squeeze Packs (Yes, a great way to give them a shot of veggies out on the trail no matter how old you are!)
- Baby Carrots 🥕 and single serve ranch cups!
- Pirate Booty 🏴☠️
- Suckers 📍 … great for that last mile motivation!
- Frozen Yogurt Sticks
- Fig Bars
- Apples 🍎, Oranges 🍊, & Banana 🍌
- Beef 🐄 Jerky
- Pistachios ( We love these because the kids take forever to eat them so they keep them busy while walking along)
Do you have a FAVORITE trail snack not on this list? Be sure to leave a comment below and share it with us!
The Curious Crew